Saturday, December 10, 2005

Winter in Michigan Sucks Ass!

Twice in one day I skided off the road and landed in some snow. Earily Friday morining I hit some black ice on M52 and did a three 360. I ended up on the side of the road and was able to drive my car out of it. On my way home from the other job, I saw a deer and thought it would be a good idea to stop, this was my mistake, I lost control and skided right into a ditch. With this, I had to call home and my step-dad came to try and tow me out, but alas, he could not, because of the ice. I called a tow truck and paid him 100$$$$$$ for ten minutes of work. I now get to pay another 100$$$$$$ to have my car towed to the mechanic and have my engine belt replaced along with my passenger blinker fixed and some time down the road I need to have a new bumper put on. Now for the icing on the cake, if you will, I added all of this up and the amount came 495 dollars for all the work needed to get my car fixed.

Here's the list.

200 for towing,

150 for the bumper (used to save cost)

45 dollars for the white paint

55 dollars for the engine belt

-Cash recived back from the insurance company is 70% of the towing. That's another 140 dollars I get back.

+Now I have the money to pay for the labor. Which is, 140 dollars.
= 495. Less then my Auto Owners detuctable. Which is, 500 smackers.
I hate this shit, especailly with Christmas right around the corner.

No comments: