Friday, May 26, 2006

I have been wondering where my life is going. As I sit here looking at my life I want to know where it will take me. I am ready to leave the nest (as it were), but I think that when I leave I will make ripples. Thus far my friends have made leaps, but I want to make leaps and bounds. I don't mean to sound as if I want to out do my friends I just want to go a little further.. I am looking at schools on line and I see some great ones. This is my problem...

I could go, but I would get home sick. ( for what I dunno, a drunk step-dad, dead end job, hmmm.)

I know I would miss my friends, because in the last few months they have been everything to me. I know as of late I have kinda been ditching you guys, but I am sorry.

I geuss i have no reason to bitch... Well I geuss I am gonna set it in stone. I am applying to Orlando Univ. If they take me then I will be off to Florida and finish up school. If they don't then I will go to SVSU and take my last two semsters aboard. Night.

No comments: