Friday, March 18, 2005

A Great Day!

Okay I answered my Delima, I am going to ignore the whole thing. He has had twenty years to do all this, so that means that I can validate my anger towards him. I know have two jobs, well one and i am fo percent sure I have the other. However, I still will only be working six days aweek, at different hourly pay. And Meijer pays weekly but GKC pays biweekly that is cool with me though. If it comes about I can get a palce to live but the most I can afford is 150 a month. but I have to wait till the end of April so I can save my money. That is my day. How was yours?

5 comments:

Jeffy said...

went to sleep around noon.... woke up at 10 pm.

I didn't have a day, ehhehe.

Rachel said...

With two jobs, you can still only afford $150 a month? That pretty much sucks.

Ryan said...

Yes, this I know but I can only afford that until end of June. Then it goes up to 200 amonth.

Anonymous said...

As of now I could only afford about 150-200 a month for that purpose. I only make around 400.

Anonymous said...

I could only afford like 150 a month now.