Saturday, May 21, 2005

What The Hell.

So yea, I got into the car accident and it took them two hours to write a ten line acedient report. That's not the hole story. So a state cop sees and hears that there was an accident and says that she can't do anything about it and that the township was bussy and they would be by in twenty mintues. Normally I would be a pateint person. But, after two hours my lower back started to hurt up and down my spine and through my kidneys. So finally when the cop that wrote the report up showed up it took about ten mintues. Even he was out raged about the problem. He said that the first state cop should have written the report up. Now I ask you what is wrong when police don't help some one in need. It was rather obivous that I was injured because I couldn't really stand up stright or sit for and amount of time. Luckily I have no majior injuries and the truck just needs a new bumper. That is all.

No comments: