Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What a Wicked Web We Weave Once We Practice to Decive.

That is a line from one of, William Shakespears play. I do like a lot of his plays, don't ask me why I just do. Do many people like things and don't know why? I do I like them, but I couldn't explain why if I tryed.

I talked to my boss about hours and asked if I could get more hours, seeing that I have an open avlability. So I have been getting awsome hours and I thought I would love it. How wrong I was. I have 34 and a half hours for next week and only one day off. Then my next schdule is turning out to be even odder. I will be working a double or two on saturday and friday, maybe even sunday I am not sure yet. I figure the more hours I get the better, but at what cost to me. I don't sleep much and I haven't had time to hang out with any of my friends, not that they have time to hang out either. If they do we have a schdule conflict. To tell you all the truth I don't know why I take the abuse of working my summers away and working and going to school all this time. To remady it I have been looking into studing aboard. Supposedly SVSU has a really good program for that. So do a couple of other schools I am looking into. I might have to just say hell with it and go to either CMU or OSU. Just for the room and bored that way I don't have to pay rent and I can save up so I am able to study in France, Ireland, England, Germany, Italy or any other country I so choose. well I have typed enough for one day so I will chat with ya'll later.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a loser, working all summer with no free time. I had 35 hours and TWO days off this week, ha ha. You should take a day off and get a life once in awhile. :P

Rachel said...

What a loser, working all summer with no free time. I had 35 hours and TWO days off this week, ha ha. You should take a day off and get a life once in awhile. :P

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan said...

Perhaps your right, but unfortanately I had a car repair and a few other unexpected bills topay. So, I need to work as much as humanly possible and for the money I can make I'm gonna. CALL ME AND LETS WORK SOMETHING OUT. I have monday off.