Wednesday, June 15, 2005

So, yeah!

Well I leave for Europe on saturday getting a little nervous/excited about the hole flying thing; I have never been on a plane before.
Went to get an estimate done on my truck. Feel in love with a car there that my grand-father had at his shop. So when I come back he is going to sell it to me. Just to let you all know it is a white Dodge Avenger, this car is clean in side and out.
To help me pay for this new toy I got a promotion at work. I am now 3rd shift Janitor, head janitor and make good money. I make roughly 2.10 more an hour and it is 40 hours a week that is going to kill me when school starts up. well I am off to get ready for my last shift in my monkey suit talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, damn. We could have gone in on an apartment together after all. :P

Ryan said...

Perhaps.