Thursday, June 09, 2005

this one looks fun.

1. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
2. I will then tell what song reminds me of you.
3. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
4. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
5. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
6. I will tell you what color you remind me of.
7. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. Put this in your journal.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Rachel!

Ryan said...

"I will survive," don't really know why.
2 am because last summer we were always talking online around two or later.
Honest. You usually tell me the truth about things I do wrong.
Walking around the High school before class.
Orange. Because it's very unique.
Unkown.

Jeffy said...

Jeff "Grand Master of Funk" Hagerl...

Ryan said...

For both Rachel and Jeff, I know it lost it's meaning but I feel the same way about both of you. No matter the mood I am in you two can usually make me laugh and for that I am greetful.
Jeff-
Crazy train by Ozzy.
12 am I don't know why but if just fits you.
Lord-Jeff, dont know why but it fits.
when we hit the deer in my truck.
Black, for unknown reasons.
Why do you want to rule the world, when you could rule this contry and make the rest of the world weep with fear?