Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Friends mean this to me

A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.

If you feel this fits you then read on if not and you still want me to be around stop reading NOW!

At the risk of lossing some friends and strengthing my existing friendships I have to say this. I am not Stirght nor am I Gay. I am attracted to both men and women and this causes me a lot of problems in my life. I know atleast two of my friends that understand and are ok with my situation. I hope this doesn't cost me any friendships. *Note the people that read this are usually Anna, Rachel, Jeff, Chirs and the rest of the Newsyndcate people. I hope you all will understand this and if you didn't know DUHHH! LOL tring to be funny haha.

No comments: