Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hmmm, after thinking about that title Eminem might try and sue me. Oh well, I have no money, one crappy job, and one great job, I owe on my car and cardit cards, and I owe life in general. I highly doubt that he will get much out of me.

I am so bored and have no ryhme or reason for it; that is just what I am. I think I have finally decided and agreed on what school to transfer to, in the fall. Yes it is true that I am (most likely) going to attend SVSU for my Bacholers degree. (Is it Bacholers or Bacholors?) What else. Yes, I know it's a long time away, but I am quitting GKC (again) on July 17, 2006(the day after my 21st b-day). All this is depent on two things. One I don't get fired from them or from Project Pride and secondly that Project Pride calls me back for next school year. I think they will Mr. Erwin (the princeple) seems to like me. Also, so I can save money I will be living on campus in a campus apartment. I have not reached the conclusion wreather or not if I am living alone or willing to get a roomate; all I know is that I don't think another bill or set of bills in this case would be a good idea.

With me staying at SVSU and only working one job and only needing to consintrate on my car note I should have some free time. Free time- time to think, relax, and do whatever I damn well please. Hmm, I smell something cooking in my little head. What else to write or bitch about??


I HATE SAGINAW!!!

1) The jobs are crap ( I mean who in the hell wants to work for 6-7 dollars an hour?)

2) To many people are getting shot at (where I and Rachel work durring the day.)

3) It's becoming very unsafe to live anywhere other then the townships, and who the hell can afford that area making 6 or 7 dollars an hour.??!!

4) Not that many atractive or interesting people around here.

5) All the fun things contain spending lots of money. I AM A POOR COLLEGE KID. I don't have the freaking money to spend on them.

6) No good concerts ever come here.

7) Every one knows every one.

8) Did I mention it's boring?

9) Certain areas have a really funky smell to them.

10) Over 50% of the people in this town/city are extremly rude to the workers in the meaningless and pointless jobs.





The End!
Fin

No comments: