Sunday, June 18, 2006

I feel asif I should of died many times ago. I am a shepred with out a flock. My up is now down. My right is now left. "Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil." Delivery from evil is what I need at this moment in time. I am so lost I have no clue on how to find myself. I need help but lack the ability to find it. I have laughed at the crazy people too many times. Now I fear I have become one of them. I am so down that I can not see day light. I need time which is lacking. I am healthy but ill at the same time. I will end this now.......................................

No comments: