Tuesday, June 27, 2006

You entered my life like a tornado. You throw it upsidedown and broke my heart. I thought we could be what we needed for eachother. Instead what we wanted were the same things, but differently. I wanted someone to love, I geuss the fact that I like to have sex often and you don't made things worse. Everything I did was wrong, and we just ended up like oil and water. Just like a tornado I am here to pick up the pices of my life and put them in order. If this is love then I don't want it. For now anyways.

I do have to admit that I enjoyed holding you in my arms, showering with you and watching movies. I was willing to change my future plans for you, but like Romeo and Juliet we are not meant for eachother in this life. Maybe in the next one we will be...... I need my friends, a case of beer, and a nice smoke. I also need my heart put back in order.......

No comments: