Saturday, September 23, 2006

I have a Saturday night off. I am siting on my couch with a movie going and my laptop this is the first time in a few weeks were I have been able to veg. I am listening to the rain while kinda watching a silent movie. I am really proud of myself I watched a French movie with french subtitles and understood a few of the words. That brings me here. I really want to go back to Paris, I loved it when I was there. I have been looking into it and it would cost 600 dollars to go back for three days, but I am thinking about it before I go to CMU and then can't afforad the money or time to do so. Does any one else ever feel like the act older then they really are and then when you want to blow some money you can't. Example, I wanted to go and buy some new work clothes, but I was thinking about it and said that I might be happier spending the money on bills and at the first of the year have all my cards paid for and then I can blow some cash.

P.s Jeff call me

No comments: