Thursday, October 05, 2006

If, somebody ask me want I wanted most this year it wold be hard to say in one quick sentence. I want a lot. Two of the most important things I want right now are these 1) to have more free time. 2) not have to work two jobs just to make ends meet. I know and admit that I spent the money faster then it was coming in, but I was young and foolish about the world of credit cards. I have since learned my lesson and will not do that again. (Side note here. This might be a long post.)

I have unoffically changed my major. To make it offical I will have to go to the office here to do it. I am going into conciling ( not sure if I posted about it yet or not.) I will be attendedin Delta fro winter and spring then I plan on moving up to MTP in July. I am appling for CMU in Janurary. Here's hoping.

I have to change my life. I am not letting the right things control it. I have decided to cut WAY BACK. I have said I am against certain things. I am now chanigng my mind. I am changing my view. Pot is still okay. I can relate to Coke, but don't let your lifes be ruled by them. I am not saying I do them, but I am voicing my new opinion. Thoughs are the only ones that are some what okay. I can and do see how people let them control there lives. I have decied to complete all homework on friday's. With the acception of the 28th when all my homework will be done on that thursday.

I was almost hit by Pam on Wedensday. She was not looking when she went to change lines. If I would have been anyother person I would not have stopped or laid on my horn. That marks the second time on a pay day where I was almost hit by some one I know. Two weeks before that I was almost re-ended by an employee on Bayroad. Hmmm.

Well, that is my life story at this point let me know you opinons on what I said. And as always lots of love to those closet to me. I feel they will help me out of this issue in my life.

No comments: