Saturday, October 21, 2006

Well, I got a new laptop. I feel kinda bad cuz my old one was a gift and not that cheap. On the other hand it was starting to get out dated, slow way down, and a lot of other stuff. I have been really good this year in paying bills. I am almost paid off. By the first of the year the majority of my cards will be taken care off. I am going to put 500 dollars down on my master card. I am only doing that cuz they are really starting to bug me. I plan on keeping my Visa, Oldnavy and maybe my Best Buy card (if they don't piss me off like they did last time.) My game plan is to save up all my spendable income in Janurary (so I can have a savings acount again) and then starting in Feb pay 450 a month on my car. If I do that it will be paid for in July of 07 instead of 08.

P.s I am just waiting on CMU to tell me if I have gotten in or not. I applied earlier in the week and now am waiting for them. I think I am going to get student loans that will cover my bills through the school year that way I dont have to work and have class. Maybe I can sweet talk my mom in giveing me 30 bucks a week.

No comments: