Friday, October 29, 2004

dont ask

I hate you for the way you make me feel.
I hate you for the way you make me think.
I hate you soo much and yet I still need you and want you.
Damn you for making me feel this way.
I hate love and we won't be together when my brain figures out how to control my heart.
But like all men it knows when to shutup and let the heart win.
"Only one time, for when you are hurt you won't want love again"
Is what the brain tells the heart.
Maybe, maybe not but look at her she smiles, laughs at all the jokes he says funny or not; she's perfect for now, not forever.
"True, he needs this, just once though."
So the heart and brain work together.
I love you.
I need you.
We will be together for now not forever.
You blow me off for your friends.
But you often blow me.
I will wait for you for now, not forever though.
For the brain has leacked one thing out you and I will never make it.
Love only exist when, two people can trust one another.
I can't trust you, cuz I love you!
I fear you will cheat, lie, and use me.
When this happens it will end.
Tears I shed, my heart will bleed and I will curse you name.
You will nolongerbe in my wet or dry dreams.
You and I will nolonger be.

THE END!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow. Who'd have thought, Ryan can write poetry that isn't crappy. ;)

Seriously though, I'm impressed.

Ryan said...

thanks that means a lot to me