Thursday, October 21, 2004

Hmmm ( bygone days)

This time last year I was making a car payment, employed at a job I hated and getting ready for the holidays. This time last year I was not enjoing life much, all I did was work and pay bills. Now at this point I am not paing bills nor am I working at a job that I hate. Also I am not getting ready for the holidays this year, I am not buying gifts this year. For the simple fact that i have mad only 1000 $ this year comare that to what I made last year that's not shit, actuially it's only 1/8 of what I am use to if you catch my drift. So I guess in the last year I have changed everything in my life. I don't have a car payment nor bills to pay, also I enjoy my job although I make 50$ aweek but yet I enjoy that. If I had more time I would proably get a second job but I dont have enough time nor do I have the ambsion to work a second job. Also the longer I tell my mom that I have a 50 dollar check the longer it takes for my truck to get fix noramally I would be very upset, but I don't care anymore. I ask you does this make me a lazy person or a selfish one? I feel that I am just prioratixing my time. And now I am enjoing life although i dont have much cash on hand nor am I getting out much but hey there's only 168 hrs in a week right?

No comments: