Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I got a new job, it's at Meijer. I will be stacking and stuff. It's more than what I started out at GKC. But less than I was makeing there towards the end of my carreer at GKC, but it's still better than nothing. A big plus.
I don't consider myself a chicken, about many things. However I hate spiders and snakes. I found a huge spider in my bed today and well I killed it really quick. I also found a snake under my truck well that one took me a little while to get ride of, uke,. I well, the snake was on the drivers side of my truck. So to avoid the snake I went in through the passenger side of my truck.. So I kinda have to work on my phobia. Unfortanately for me AZ, is full of snakes, errrrr.. I shuder to think what will happen if there's a snake in my office and I have to deal with a patenit. Yea that will go over really well wont it, not. well im outie talk to yall lada.

No comments: