Monday, March 20, 2006

Birthday Ideas.

Following suite with everyone, I am having a 21st bash. It will be at my house in STC and in the barn (no animals). I will have food and a keg and some type of juice for the non-drinkers. We will have a bon fire, beer, food , pool, and movies in the barn and limited house access. My birthday is July 16th this year it is on a Sunday. So the party will start at 12:01 Sunday morn and hopefully go through the next day. The first Keg is on me the second will be a five dollar botomless cup. Also, for the lightweights, i.e Chris it will cost you a mere six dollars a cup. I would say bring your swim suits but we all know what booze + pool = NUDITY!!! So lets keep it rated R and not XXX that because my mum might kill me if she sees any of my friends having sex in or around her house/pool. RSVP with me before the party so I know how much of everything to get.

No comments: