Saturday, August 26, 2006

Okay, I have to tell you all this story of a body of mine at work. He has his car stole in broad daylight, as his neighbor watched, had his mom kick him out of the house, police finding his car and have it gutted like a deer, and wake up this morning with apendix problems. And I thought my day was shit.

Okay, I went to work this morning thinking I could clock in eairly and leave eairly. Well, let me tell you it didn't work out that way. First off, I walk in seeing that I have five faxes waiting for me (shit!). PAYROLL IS TOO HIGH! CUT BACK CUT BACK! then the next four were more yelling threatening us with write ups and all that fun shit. Then, cutting some 50 hours off of one day. Then getting busy and twisting my side. Let me tell you. I walked to the other end of the Consseion stand to get something and got widged between the popper and three other people. Forcing me to leave my waist down stright and then twisting my torso. AS i start to twist I get wedged even further then my body intended to go and all you could hear is my back cracking, OWE! Finshed with my customers and went and sat in the office and took three IB'S.

On a very happy note, I found a store to carry my worlds favorite ice cream "Blue Moon." Yummmmm! Night all!

No comments: