Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Some one tell me the point! If one can tell me the point of putting one foot in front of the other and moving on tell me. Cuz, I sure as shit don't know. I am growing bored of lifes rollercosters. I often think that I am ready to find my mate get married and die. Then the youthful part of me kicks in and says, "What?!" You get married have kids (not certain I want them) and have no fun. I am happy I am not sad, please don't read this as me being sad, it's just me thinking. What is the point of getting married sleeping with one person forever. It doesn't sound fun at all. I really don't think that is gods will for us. Why, would we have to do that. There has to be something we are missing. I get we are still paying for the sins of Adam and Eve. Jesus lost his life for our sins. Are we entering a new era of salvation (or in our case re-salvation). We have people wanting to kill us because we have freedoms they don't? That's not right. That reminds me of the old saying "You pay for the mistakes of one person" basicly it takes one bad person to fuck it up for the rest. I for one am tired of paying for others fuckups. I want to pay for my own. All this shit of the son pays for the mistakes of the Father is crap. It is time we pull up our pants and take responsablity for ourselves. I am also dieing to know who said Jesus is our lord?

Break down time. (from the way I see it)

Jesus is the son of God. God create everything. Jesus might of had powers to heal or he was a Doctor and new what herbs to put together to help heal ( I am confident that if the church knows they won't tell. Also, they will pay a lot of money to keep it quite.) As, all my friends know I don't believe what the churches say. I go a different path. I am breaking it down here.

Virgin Marry? Sure.
God? Yes.
Jesus? Yes.
Jesus having powers? Maybe.
Jesus being Gods son? Why not.
God forgiving killers, rapist, moldsters? NO, thats why there's Hell on earth.

Ways to stay out of Hell. Live in HARMONY with all, fill your self with not love nor HATERED. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Follow the rules set fourth and you will have your salvation at the end of your life! Ramblings of Ryan.

Should I start the next church? Tom Cruise has his.

No comments: