Saturday, August 12, 2006

Somebody, asked me today "Why do you want to leave?" My response was why would I want to stay? I have an assoicates and can't find a job paying more then 7 dollars per hour. Then the other jobs pays 8.5 per hour but it's only 20 hrs a week. Either way, both jobs pay shit. When I am in Flordia I will be able to make a lot more money. I mean a sub can make up to 20 K a year. Here, I can make only 12-15 per year. Then, when I have a Masters I will only make 32 starting and finish at around 55. Down there I can start out at 32 but end up make close to 65 per year. In the long run I will be better off getting the hell out of this state. I have no problem with the thought of leaving Michigan. I have a problem with leaving my friends, and mom and cousins. I know I will have there support, because I will be bettering myself and everyone gives support when one is attepmting to better thereselves. I geuss my biggest fear is that I won't make that many friends, but I can always come home to hang with them. Plus you always have friends when you go and drink LOL! Well I have posted long enough!


P.s
I am having a Halloween party here, and maybe a New Years Party (sorry Jeff I know that's your day, but my cousin wants to Host one.)

No comments: