Sunday, October 02, 2005

Bonfire!?!?!?!?!

The fire was good, despite the fact that about everyone was passed out except for Jeff, Paul, and of course Rachel (who did not drink) and Chirs because I brought them. Chirs still can't hold his booze. I don't want to hear about your tolerencey level Chris. Also you have 40 days to find a Girlfriend that is visible, and willing to be seen with you in public. Also, this has to be a girl that you don't know. And when you loose you will owe be 40 dollars.

I really enjoyed myself; I got to drink, and Chirs got smashed after two drinks of his "Rum 151" dork. He kept falling over and laughing like a little girl. He also kept bringing back trees to put on the fire. Normally that is okay, but when the trees are wet it's not good.

The weekend after my 21 st I am borowing my parents camper and planing a camping trip. Chirs if you come you have to bring a tent; I don't clean up vomit. All is invited to the camping trip just pich-in for the booze and such. Also if anybody is interested in the camping trip let me know so that way I can plan and save up. Well leave a comment and let me know what you think, bye.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

So...is this in addition to the toga party, or what?

Haha, I have incriminating photos of last night's bonfire...when I'm not feeling too lazy to update, I'll post some of them on my site.

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan said...

In addition to the Toga. By the way you need to tell Chirs about the bet. He forgot. Anyways the only really incriminating photo you have of me is with the stick and Jeff fling backwards. Then there is the one of the three of us which I do want one of.

Rachel said...

Well, yeah, when I said incriminating photos, I meant of Chris. Lying on the ground with something spilled down his front.

YOU tell Chris about the bet, you'll probably talk to him before I do.

Jeffy said...

Ahahaha, he will FAIL!

Ryan said...

Duh! thats the plan isn't it?