Sunday, October 16, 2005

Life is A Bitch!

My car is costing me about 900 dollars that I don't have. I need two new tire. I had a blow out on my way to work to day, that caused me to leave early that equals less money in my paycheck. Secondly, my car needs a new engine bolt. That means they have to unhook my motor then retherad the opening and replace it and hook it all back up. 600 plus. Shit it might even be a nice thousand dollars. Tires fine I can put those on my Sears card. The motor bolt with cost me, cuz my thousand dollar card is at the max. All I can do is hope to finish my FASA forms so that I can get that check and pay off my bills and get my car worked on. God I can't wait to go to the Doctors tomorrow and see if I can get meds. err life is a whore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see I'm a standard now.

Ryan said...

Chris you're only a standard for the weak and gay.

Hey I have disleaxia that is my only excuess for piss poor spelling.

P.s
Chirs ADD doesn't count in this case.