Sunday, October 30, 2005

What A Party.

WOW! That is the best word to describe last night. I had a great time for the most part. The other, I would rather enjoy to forget and never talk about it agian. Lets see I got drunk meet some really cool people. Drank and smoked a lot. I mean I smoked a lot. I remeber, almost, all of it. I rember saying many things, and seeing many things and showing many people my genitals. Which I haven't done in a long time. However, if I am ever invited to another party hosted by Anna and her mates (roomates) I will defintly go and enjoy myself. I will not drink as much as I did last night. nor will I bring a date. Yea, I have to laugh my date found someone else and yea spent the night with him. Note they did not have sex, but hey to each their own right? Fun was had and lessons learned. Time to rember the good and forget the bad.

No comments: