Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Hate Giving up!

I had to drop my Geology class, that sucked big time. Not because I wanted to, but I had to. I don't like to give up. I wasn't raised a quiter, so I hate quiting. I had no choice though, I mean I had 124 points out of 225. Little more then 50%. I droped, because I have no time to do the work nor study for the tests. I hate that because I have never failed a class before in my life and I was so close and I had no way of getting my grade up to passing. Here I thought, I was gonna be done with class at the end of winter, but now I have to take a full load during the spring.

The good news, anyway, is that I can transfer to a Theatre in Marrqute and not be jobless. I get to keep my car. That is only if I get accepted at NMU. I should, I have the credits, or will have them anyways. My GPA meets the requirments for the school as well. So I'm hoping and prying to get in. Well I must go now I am skipping the rest of the day cuz I feel like shit. This is not part of the emotional feelings, but the fact that I am sick.

No comments: