Saturday, November 27, 2004

30 mins left.

I have decided to make a post, about what I dunno. I got my power back on at around 1am, Thanksgiving was saved. I don't feel good, I have a sore throat, stuffy nose, and uppset stomach. I am not depressed, happy, nor anxetious, Mellow really describes me right now. I don't want to work 6-2am nor do i want to be awake. I just want to do something other than school and work. AHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHHHAHHH. Currently I am watching "VH1" Most awsomely bad metal songs ever! well shit there are many bad metal songs, but then again there are a lot of shity songs, today. I hate a lot of the new songs on the radio today. But yet there are a lot of songs on this show that I really like, "on the road again" bon jovi, "she's only 17" can't remember who did that one. well that is all for now later dude.

No comments: