Friday, November 12, 2004

Life as We Know It!

What would you do if life ended in 48hours? Would you spend the last few hours with your loved ones, would you "sew your wild oats?" or what would you do?
I for one would spend the first 24 hours sewing my 'wild oats' :) :) then if I don't die from a hang over, spend the next 12 hours with my friends hug tell them that I love them and that if they can write to me when they go to heaven. Then spend one hour writing an angry letter to all the people that have pissed me off and hope they see it be fore the world ended. Then spend the last 11 hours with my family talking reminacing with em hug em kiss em and tell them when if I die first I will save them a spot next to the AC in Hell. We will all laugh and my Aunt Dude would say that's not funny and my Grandma will say I already lived in hell I want peace for the rest of enterinty. Dude will say tell us Peg what is your perfect heaven? Grandma will say "All my family, all my ex-husbands waiting on us hand and foot, and where my sister won't have any vocal cords." What about your son-in-laws? They can all stay in hell for all I care. Is what she would say. Her daughters will laugh and say that will be the best place in the after life. Then the end would come my grandma will hit her sister, all the daughters will turn to their husbands and say " don't come and find us!" and the world will end. And all the sufering will end and the sins gone and we will all be happy, if their is an after life, that is.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Interesting idea you got there. I never really thought about what I would do if the world was ending and I knew it was coming...

Whoa...that's deep, man....;)

Ryan said...

Hmm I thought everyone thought about the end at one point or another. Maybe just me.

Rachel said...

Well, I've contemplated like what I'd want to do if the earth was going to end, and I've talked about it to people, but I've never actually planned it out like you have.