Monday, November 22, 2004

What percent of men want sex instead of a ltr.

Okay, I was talking to Rachel last night and we got to talking about sex and what percent of men mainly want sex. I say it's more like 99% of men want sex and will dump a girl if they don't put out, she said less than 90 % of guys only want sex. She also said "That my friends don't count when I told her that they would dump a girl if they did not put out." I feel that Rachel thinks highly of the male spiecies, she will learn. I also can relate this theory to women, I asked this, hot, girl why she dated an ungly guy. She told me "Out of fear of being dumped." She thought if she dated and ugly guy she would have the upper hand and her feelings won't get hurt, works sometimes, not all. I guess that is why many men will also date ugly girls. But also some of my other friends told me that they also fear sex, even though they really want to have it, this only happens if they date smokingly hot girls; out of fear that if they don't perform as good as the girl was hoping that they will dump them. So all in all guys really want sex, but in many cases won't perform out of fear. So if you have any clue what I am talking about or if this makes seanse to you all leave a comment.

Sincerly,

Ryan.

No comments: