Thursday, November 18, 2004

You Pick the Topic.

I am kind of bored with people telling me what to do, my mom tells me that every day, along with the rest of my family. Then tonight at work this woman, who is not a team leader nor manager, gave me her chores to do. I am trying to be a nice person and I said "Why?" Her response was well I don't feel like doing them, again I said "What time do you leave?" she told me 10p.m. Well damnit I have my own responsablities to do, so I tell her "no" and my boss laughed and said "About time somebody refueses to do her work" I said yea I know. Face it in the longrun we all know she did not do her work she left early. Something about feeling sick, she was faking it. Yes Ladies and Gents I got stuck doing her chores. On top of mine, well put it this way AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
I run around Meijer's all night so yes I was not a happy person I was in the back and up front all night and I was sweating like a stuck pig. I will never do that again I will quite before i get stuck with someone else duties. Ryan has spoke!

No comments: