Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hi, ? I said hi why the hell do you ignore me?

Oh, I didn't hear you! I thought to myself How fucking hard is it for people to get the hint?

what are you doing?? trying to ignore you. I thought

Oh, just thinking. Shit, now she's gonna wanna get into my feelings!

Wait I thought.. How are you? YeAH, that will get her talking about her feelings.

Oh.. Damn, men. Pretended I cared one time and he gets all mushy.

Yes it worked! Man thought.

That .....(now what? sex, nahhh, kids...female thought.)

Kids, ?? why..??? (crap now she'll think that I dont want kids.)

Yeah you want them right.. (this is going bad)

Of course I do.. the best part about kids is making them. (now she'll think I want to have sex.)

Shit, Now hes gonna want to have sex.)

Damn, now she might want to have sex. (man thought)

Umm, I don't feel so good .... (women thought)

Sweet... thought man.. well i think im gonna head out(man said)

Okay, I'm gonna lay down...

Night, I will be home later. call me if you need anything.


A coulple that has been together for four years plus... in a relationship..

this conversation is true. Don't all men say that and think that when they talk about kids. and don't most women think and say that?? If I am wrong I am sorry. If you really want to know bring it up, see where he goes with it.. If you dump your boyfriend because he tells the truth. I am not resonsible for your actions. Let me know.

No comments: