Thursday, July 13, 2006

Things I've done in the Last 21 years..

No kids. I have accamplished a lot, but one of the biggest thing's I am greatful for is that I don't have a 5 or 6 year old running around.

I am still clean. Yes, I am STD free I admit I get tested every year (from here on out atleast).

I have opened up and admited to my friends and family who I really am (some might say too much).

I have traveled to the end of the earth and came back.

I am still employeed (for now atleast).

I have moved out of my moms' house.

I have my OWN car. This time I have payed for it myself.

I am completely happy with life at the moment.

These are not in any order (hence why no numbers) I think I have done quite a bit in the last 21 years now it is time to change it up and do more things. Here are my goals for the next five years.

Finish my masters.

Figure out what carreer I want and do it. I am still debeating on whether or not I want to teach full time or be a sub. I say that because I don't know if that is the best field for me I still have a strong passion for psychology.

Have kids, I plan on adapting them.

Have a home in England.

Losse 50 pounds.

and stay Happy.

No comments: