Sunday, July 30, 2006

I look up at the sky and think how nice. How nice it would be to fly away. I have noticed that being an adult means it's a lot of work. What ever happened to freedom. Land of the free. That is what we are suppose to be. How can we be free. Most of us have commeitments. Paybills, go to work, life is vitous. As I was ling on my back I hoped for the day I will be free. Free to move where I want to, when I want to. If I had no commitments I would be in Fl living my life. How I long I had the balls to do so. I truly envy those people that have left to the great and mighty Florida. I am just sick to daeth of it here. I just want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I destined to live this way. "What a wicked web we weave once we practice to deceve." William Shakespare.

No comments: