Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pet peeves of the week!

I hate it when people insert numbers in with words such as, "l8er" and/or "str8" that erks me.

People that live to tell other people I told you so. I have to admit I am one of those people, but I have cut WAY back.

People that roll through a stop sign in a parking lot.

NON-BLINKER USING PEOPLE! :O Picture this. I am in the turn lane with MY blinker on and some asshole turns right in front of me. (Rachel I do use my blinker in my car)

To all the BENIFERS of the world come on. You don't have to be up eachothers arses 24/7.

(this one I am guilty of a little) Not allowing people to tell me there feelings without giving my own adivce. I have realized I do this a lot.

The biggest one right now, atleast, is something I have been know to do. Answering a question that is not dircted towards me.

I have noticed some of the things that errk me I have a tendency to do. I will catch ya'all later.

No comments: