Friday, December 24, 2004

I Hate Most of My Memories!

Looking back at the first couple of years living here, really sucked. We were truly white trash. Christmas sucked, and the attidude of my Step-father did not help at all. If I chose not to think of the past will I truley forget it? Well from what I have learned in Psych, I really can not forget memories, so what am I to do? I do not like my past and thinking about it kind of brings me down. As I notice through out life people with a bad past, turns out to be an Acohlic. I for one do not wish to go down that path, I have seen that past and it is not a promising one. Drink, get mean , treat people like garbage, and jail time. So I am not saying that I will never drink, but what I am saying is that I will never chose a life that revolves around the "Drink".

Sincerly,

Ryan Ruiz de Castilla.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, the cool thing about the past is, it's over, and you don't have to go back. Or dwell on it. So, onward!

Ryan said...

I concure with you Miss. Rachel