Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Should I or Shouldn't I?

I finished "Angela's Ashes" and "T'is" both memiors and autobigorphies. I was thinking if I wrote a book about my life, from start to now, would anyone read it? I have the start planned out, but how could I do it? My father leaving, way, before I was born the way my grandfather left my mother, the way my grandmother didn't raise my mother, and my IDIOIT step-father. If I write a book I have the begining and middle but no end, I have no end because im only 19. How ever I do feel that I have traveled far in my shoes and my shoes are going to take me even further. Yes if I wrote a book I do have a titled for it "My Promise." No it is not a working title. So I ask all who read this, should I write a book, or should I not write one?
Pleas note this is not a retorical question please leave my your opinon.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think you should, even if you don't publish it or let anyone else read it. It'll be good to reflect back on your life and stuff.