Thursday, December 30, 2004

Okay This Is My Promies For 05!

I was cleaning my room and I sumbled on my drivers liscnce, wow I still have my licnce, and I realized that I have gained some weight in the past three almost four years since I recived my drivers licince. Like soo soo many people I want to take it off; seeing how many diets fail. I refuse to diet, so I am going to get off the coach and lock up the keg, fridge and junk food cupboard, and exercise, both my mind and my body. I have been reading a lot lately and I like it, simply cuz a book doesn't tell you of the death and crime of now it gives us a fake one, and I like that. So in four years I have gain twenty pounds and I want to losse atleast thrityfive. that will bring me close to the ideal weight for my height.
No pop.
No carbs.
No chips. and so on and so on. Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it, later for now!

No comments: