Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Put your self in these shoes!

okay, I was watching T.V the other night and a guy came in and killed the family on TV. The guy was so mad, he got revange, and massacured the guy. I mean flat out tourtured him cut fingures off, toes off, and cut other body parts as well. And it got me thinking what would I do if I ever found myself in a simulair situation? (God forbiding of course.)

Well I was thinking, that would use the amount of bullets, or same kind of kneif that he/she used to kill my people. I would not make them suffer any worse then what my people did. But then what would I do if I got caught. What kind of people would convict me for getting even, then it hit me I would only do this if the American judical system failed me. Would this still count as Premeditated murder, and would you do the same if someone harmed one of your love ones?
"An eye for an eye!"


The criminal death of a fetus is a misdemeanor, not murder.
Exodus 21:22-25
When men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no harm follows, the one who hurt her shall be fined, according as the woman's husband shall lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Does that fall within that concept?

2 comments:

Jeffy said...

Well, not only would I get even.... but I can't be outdone by that sick fuck!

I would go to his/her house (ex-wife anyone?) and tie that person to a chair. After the killer is secured in an upright position, I will punish the killer for hurting my "feelings." Castration would come first (or clitoris removal). I would then torture, search, and google until I knew the names, address numbers, and even hobbies of the family members. Then I would abduct, rape, and castrate (or remove a clitoris) the family as well. Finally. I will burn many houses down, and attack thumbscrews. After all fingers are broken (and toes), I would break some jaws, crack some heads, and maybe even pull a "Resevoir Dogs" on a few. Finally, I will slow cook them in a vat.... and feet it to the homeless.

I hate those sick fucks.

Anyhoo, I have a new blog (my second one). I just made it and linked you. I'm at www.sheepshirts.com/dminor

Jeff, Lord of the Universe (who shall rule with an iron fist covered in acid of rightous smiting).

Rachel said...

...
Wow, Jeff. I think you went too far with that one.