Monday, December 27, 2004

I Have No Life!

Nothing to do and no where to go. Life in this state and "town" SUCKS. Damn this layoff, if I weren't laid off I would be looking for my own place right now. I have decided that ,even though it is recomned that I stay at Delta for another four semsters, I am not. I am going to find a school in 1. Californa 2. Arizona 3. Flordia 4. Ohio 5. ANY SCHOOOL OUT SIDE OF THIS SHIT HOLE PLACE. I know this sounds like im just bitching about everything, I am, I have decided that the farther away I am, the better my life will change. I am hopeing that the memories will stay dormate and won't be brought up to be remebered any more. Lets see if I am right, however with my luck, I will have a lot of time to sit and think and the memories will be bright back up. So I geuss I need to be moving on and seek professional help, maybe I can get some good drugs from the "Proffesional" later!

No comments: