Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I have old hands.

I was bored today inbetween classes and I was looking at my hands and I noticed that they look really old. So I did that elasticity test on them and the knuckles took like 30 secs to snap back. Most of the skin on my fingures is still tight, but they just look really old. I wonder if it could be from all the sun my fingres get. This is starting to scar me or I am I just blowing this whole old fingures thing out of the water? Another thing I noticed is that my knuckles are really wide. I think it is from cracking them all of the time. well got to go for now class is starting.

2 comments:

Jeffy said...

My hands are pretty normal (except the fingertips). My arms on the otherhand... are a little off.

Ryan said...

LOL, that's all I have to say!