Friday, January 28, 2005

Sweet Procrastion, How I've Missed Thee!

It has seemed to me that when, I work I am more discplined. It just seems that way, when I had homework due on tuesday, and I worked on Tuesday I did all my homework on Monday, instead of Tuesday. I really hate being un-employed. Not because of the lack of money, but because I have too much time on my hands, that leaves me with thinking, and talking to my family, have you ever tried to talk to my step-dad, it is like pulling teeth from an infant.

Well I am really bored now, and I want to go and do something, seeing how I am not in the homework mood, I geuss I will just watch a movie.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm usually around SVSU during the week, if you want to come hang out here every now and then. Might help alleviate some of your boredom, anyway.

Ryan said...

Yes, yes that would help with my boredem. That or religion, hmmm your dorm will suffice.