Saturday, January 01, 2005

I need to say this!

Okay first of all I want to applogize to anyone that I might have offended. I am really and truely sorry if I was an ass too anyone last night. I also have a video tape of us drinking and if anyone wants a copy of the tape let me know and I will make you a copy. Watching the downward spiral of the drinking last night. How in the hell I didn't throw up last night I don't know this, but I think it was a good thing that I didnt; all the toliets were taken at one point and yes the bath tub as well. Hey is anyone really feeling the hangover effects from the party let me know, cuz I don't have one, hmm? Well I have to admit that I had a really great time at Jeff's last night and I do belive that we all had a lot of laughs too. Shot watching some of them trying to walk was fun in it's self. Well I'm gonna get going for right now I think I am going to shower and run to the store and pick up some blank tapes. Ps None of us (from jeff's party) can run for public office, see yaa!

1 comment:

Jeffy said...

I can't wait to see the video.