Thursday, January 13, 2005

I need to change.

Okay for those of who have seen my room you know what it looks like, for the ones that don't you should come and visit me. I want to paint my dark walls white, put this sound proof foam on my walls. Get ride of the Goth, but I kind of like my vampire, lamp, mirror, and devil poster. I want to turn my room back into a room, definitely get ride of the couch, and get my water bed back. However Lisa won't let me, " I don't have the space, in my room!" I do if I can get ride of my desk and a couple other things. Don't get me wrong I like all my stuff, but I want to go for the minimal effect in here. I don't know why though. So I purpose this plan, I WILL GET A JOB, AND THEN AN APARTMENT. After I pay for Europe. Well I really don't have much to say.

Oh, yea I forgot, I have lost 4 pounds, and have not drank any pop or caffeine for that matter, I feel great. I want to go out and celebrate this weekend anyone game?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like the way your room is set up. I may not care for all of the decor on the walls...but yeah. I can understand wanting to have a waterbed though. I miss mine too.