Friday, January 07, 2005

Ryan's Deep Thought of The Week.

Quite recently I saw a lady talking to herself, and I thought she must have had multiple personalities. Or whatever it is when they talk to themsevles. Onward to the thought. So I was thinking, that maybe we all have that mental disorder where we talk to ourselves and we don't really excise. Meaning that we are just really someone elses personality, and when we are not in use we live in what we call the "real world." But then I thought were do we go when we are in use then it hit me; when we are in use we sleep. If you think about it we don't all sleep at the same time. So I have to wonder if what we call 2005 isn't really there. And maybe the people we call friends are not there, and we can only see them because we are using the persons mind to produce them. But then again, what about the past of all of our friends. So I know that we all really do exist. All so from what I have been taught in Psychology is that I have oversimplifed life. That lead me to think what is the meaning of life. So this is how I can intrupet the meaning of life. Life is what we all want it to be. If we want to teach then we teach, we do what we want. The "bitter people" are the ones not making the most of life and say everyone is just dumping on them and that they are the "systems Bitch." Well that is all I don't think I have stated all that I wanted to nor that I stated it correctly but I do have a lot on my mind right now. So until I can speak about what I want, about what is going on in my life, well my family's lives, I am going to sign off for now and maybe I won't be back for a while well see y' all later bye for now.


P.s
I am going to Vegas for my 21'st birthday, anyone want to go let me know bye.

1 comment:

Jeffy said...

their is no spoon.