Monday, January 31, 2005

Many people bug me.

I am not a fan a people today. I don't know why but I have just been a little more cranky than usual. Today I snapped at someone just because I felt they took too long getting my stuff. I was the only one in there so I felt that they should have been able to get me my food right away, but know they took 10mins to get my food, damn fast food workers. In other news, looks like I might be able to get a new car on my birthday, that is if I am not working for Disney this summer, here's to hoping that I will be working for Walt this summer however, I will need time off for my European vaction. That however can wait I might be done with work by the first week of August anyway. Well that is all for this update I have nothing other to say to people. OH wait here is one more thing, I could snap at any minute. Bye.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your European vacation? What about your NYC trip!?

When would that be, anyway? The NYC trip I mean.