Thursday, January 13, 2005

Not Even Febury, Yet!

All right who in the hell came up with this day. Hearts, Cupids, and LOVE. I get people fall in love, but to flounet it in front of everyone else. You could say that I am a bitter person, and I hate romance, but I don't hate romance. Yes, I am a little bit biter, but live my life for a day and you would too. I know Valentines day is a little more then a month away, but I hate all that mushy shit. I would rather sit on a bunch of thorns, and have hemriods. For the romance part, if I had S.O.S. I would be romantic, providing that she doesn't piss me off to much. Maybe I just need to work on myself a little bit, but what could I work on? No, I am not saying that I am perfect, but who is? Tell me who is perfect and I will show you somone who is hiding something. Do not get me wrong I think starving to be perfect is, kinda of good, but let me ask you what is perfect? Men that are 6'ft tall, a perfectly cementrical face, pecks, six pack and that are so vein they have no time for anything else. Or women that are 5'5, small wasit, blond hair, blue eyes, and after every child they get there former waist back. Now let me ask you, who told you that this is the perfect looking person,( not the perfect one for you, I know what tells us that). I will tell you who told us this the same people that put people on the cover of magizines. I say we tell them what is perfect, but again to use the perfect person is what our brains tell us, not what the magiznes tell us. Then again our brains tell us what is perfect and the magiznes tell us who we should look and we all fall into that from time to time, don't we? well I got off topic and went from hateing Valentines day, to just complaing abaout life in general. See ya later.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Psh. 5'5" is the perfect height for a woman? You forget, short people show it more when they gain weight. :P And blondes are too ditzy. And blue eyes are overrated. So there.

You're right though, Valentine's Day is a very discriminatory holiday. I'll probably have a thing or two to say about it myself once the 14th gets a little closer.

Ryan said...

that wasn't the point of the update miss Rachel.